Wednesday, October 19, 2011

latest snack addictions

Lately I have been addicted to these 2 snacks, one healthy and the other not so healthy...

VEGGIE CRISPS

I LOVE these.  I am shocked that I like them so much because just looking at the bag I think they look disgusting.  One of my friends at work had them one day and I tried them and finished off her whole bag.  They are so, so good.  I went to Costco the next day and bought a big bag for $4.

COOKIES & CREAM CHEX MIX

I saw these at the store the other day and decided to buy them and try them out.  John and I finished off the bag that night.  I think they are even better than the Chex muddy buddy mix, which I also love.

You should give these a try if you haven't already.

5 comments:

  1. my kids love those veggies fries...they also have apple cinnamon ones that are good too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the veggie ones before from Costco. They are good. Now those cookies and cream I am going to have to try!!! They look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. better than muddy buddies?! I must give them a try then. I seriously love muddy buddies and in fact made a whole batch all for myself two nights ago. ek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Chex Mixes are so good anyway, but I HAVE to try this one! I was at the store and totally forgot. I love those veggie chips too, such a good snack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with veggie chips. I think they are soooo good!! Never had the chex mix!

    ReplyDelete