Tuesday, May 31, 2011

4 months

Miss B is now 4 months old (well, actually almost 4 1/2 months old).  I know everyone says how fast they grow, especially the first year, and that is so true!  She changes so much every day and is so much fun.

Her 4 month stats are:
weight: 15.2 lbs (80%)
height:  24 1/4 inches (50%)
I can't remember her head measurements.
She has stayed right on track from her 2 month appointment with the 50%/80% for height/weight.

A few things about B, followed by various pictures I have taken lately...
  • she is a great sleeper - I know I shouldn't brag about this and jinx myself, but she started sleeping 10 hours through the night (8:30-6:30) just before she turned 3 months old.  I thought it was just a lucky week, but she has kept it up.  I think she knows her mom needs her sleep and doesn't function very well without it :)
  • she can roll over from stomach to back but not back to stomach
  • is smiling and "talking" all the time 
  • has had a million her fair share of diaper blow-outs...and the solution to this...her mom finally bought her the next size up in diapers...it was about time!
  • reaches for toys and puts everything in her mouth
  • is always covered in drool
  • has the chubbiest cheeks and legs  
















That's all for now!

10 comments:

  1. I love all of these pictures and seeing all of her new expressions. She is growing up way to fast! I am so sad - She is such a doll and I feel like I never get to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love....she is adorable! I felt like 4 months is when they really start getting fun!!! I'm serious that I want to have a play date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to kiss that little face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her so much! I can't wait for her to start moving around so her and Clover and just chase each other everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh I love the picture of her scowling. Cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my she is TOO CUTE! Ahh I love the pictures. I can't wait til I babysit her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so subby (chubby) and cute! Those cheeks are to die for. Can't believe how fast she is growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally I can comment!! I was having issues with making comments. She is to die for-I love her faces, especially her 'mad dogging' you, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a real woman! Love this little girl. It's been fun to watch how much you have enjoyed being a Mom. You're a real natural.

    ReplyDelete