Friday, April 15, 2011

cousin Hailey

Most of you know, but my sister had her baby last week!

It was quite the the exciting week.  Hailey wasn't due until May 22nd, so about 6 1/2 weeks early.  Jeannette was showing signs of pre-clampsia again, like she had with Jack who was 8 weeks early, and the doctor decided to do a c-section.     

She weighed 3 lbs 15 oz.
17 1/2 inches long.

She is the smallest, littlest thing I have ever seen!  I got to see her in the NICU just hours after she was born and she almost looked fake because she is so petite.  Brooklyn seems like a giant to me now, which technically she is compared to Hailey.  Hailey is absolutely adorable and I already love her so much!! 

I can't wait to see Brooklyn, Lucy (my cousin's little girl), Hailey, Tom and Kelsi's little girl (due in June), and Rich and Misty's little girl (also due in June), become best little friends.  So many little girls!!

5 comments:

  1. wow...tiny, tiny, TINY! and beautiful and perfect! hope all is well and that she is healthy and strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much she looks like a Bowen ALREADY, there's no mistaking her. She is a little beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so much bigger than I am sure she is. Glad she is here and that things are coming along good. The cousins will have a blast together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cute little doll. I can't wait to meet her. I need to go to Jeannettes and take a gift to her. I can't wait for our little girls to be friends :) So fun. I am glad everything went well with Jeannette too. I think Hailey totally looks like a Bowen. Love it.

    ReplyDelete