Monday, December 15, 2014

family pictures 2014

My good friend Amanda took our family pictures again this year.  We did them at Midwestern (John's school) because I didn't want an Arizona-ish feel this year.  The last two years we've done more cactus background and this year I wanted grass and green.

Amanda had a good idea and we started out at the top of the parking garage.  These turned out super cute.  I could eat Jake in most of them.  I looove that boy's sweet face!

can't believe they are all mine.
Brooklyn - almost 4, Remmy - 5 months, Jake - 2 1/2












This was such a cute idea.  I wish Remmy could sit up on her own.  Bur Brooklyn had to hold her.












It is always a good feeling to have family pictures done for the year!  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. You have the cutest family ever! Those are such cute pictures of the kids and the ones of you and John are great too! We sure love this family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable Beck!! Love the colors to. I think Brooklyn's picture with the flowers is one of my favorites! So nice to have fresh photos.

    ReplyDelete