Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Jake - 10 months old

(this post originally was his 8 month post, then 9 month, and now is his 10 month..poor 2nd child ;))


I love this boy so much.

He makes me so happy.

He is now 24 lbs....I love his chub.
He is just getting his bottom 2 teeth.

What is he doing?
......CRAWLING.....!!  And crawling everywhere...and fast!  If he sees something he wants...he gets it quick.  He has always been the best baby, and still is...for now, but I've worried about the day he got mobile if he would still be his happy/easy self.  So far, so good!  I love being in the other room and hear him coming to find me...when his little head pops around the corner he is so proud of himself and has the biggest grin...I love it.  He is also pulling himself and walking along furniture.  He has a few good bruises on his face from facing planting in to whatever he pulled himself up on.  I love walking in to his room in the morning or after nap time and finding him standing up in his crib...he is always so smiley and happy.  He also will clap if you tell him to and wave hi and bye. 
  
What he likes?
.....his mom (definitely a momma's boy, but will go to anyone and everyone), his bottle, his blanket and binky (but only at naps and bedtime), taking every tool out in his tool set, crawling after all his balls, bath time, cheerios, yogurt, bread, bananas, watching his big sister, walks to the park in the stroller, being tickled (he is so ticklish), bouncing up and down to music, baby Einstein, ....I could keep going....but that's the jist. 

What he doesn't like?
.....baby food.  He HATES it and will not open his mouth at all.  I even try to trick him with a cheerio and then baby food, but he knows it's coming and keeps his lips closed tight.  He loves table food and eats pretty much everything I give him...other than baby food.  He also hates being left alone in a room now by himself and quickly comes and finds us.






how am I ever going to say no to that face??



8 comments:

  1. I loved reading about him. He is changing and growing up Beck. Such cute photos. He looks like B in some of them and John in others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, ya you are IN TROUBLE! I couldn't say no to him that's for sure. He is SO DANG CUTE Becky!!! Can't believe he's almost 1....how can that be??? SO CRAZY

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is SO damn cute Beck!!! He is your Dad through and through (sorry I always say that and if it gets old, just so true). Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the cutest thing ever! I love that chubby boy! I am praying that my second child has Jake's chill personality! He is so happy and content! I love to make him smile. I don't know how you will ever tell him NO?! I wouldn't be able to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with these pictures! Such a sweet boy! Miss him! and you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with him!!!! His eyes and smile are adorable. Boys really do have a special little place in a mommys heart :) such a cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is so so cute. How can he almost be one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is adorable and has the most beautiful eyes. I've always loved Jakey Boy--he is just perfect--that SMILE!

    ReplyDelete