Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Brooklyn at 6 months

I took Miss B to her 6 month check-up last week.
She is staying pretty consistent with her weight/height percentages.
17 lbs 15 oz = 84%
25 1/2 in = 55 %

And of course a few pictures of her lately...

enjoying some baby food in her bumbo,





playing with toys and rolling over on the floor,

 she is mobile (rolling over) - started out on the blanket in these pictures

 learning to sit up...(she still falls over quite a bit but she is getting better),



and here she is falling asleep watching me make breakfast.


7 comments:

  1. She is so cute!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so dang cute! Love all of the pictures. I can't believe she is already 6 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so big and is seriously DARLING! Love her

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. 6 months to 12 months was my very favorite age!!! I love it now, but I just loved that age of discovery....ENJOY IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is going to be so beautiful. I want to bite those b.f.t's. (big fat thighs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That SMILE is gorgeous!!!!! I love her. Good job at rolling little B!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe how big she is getting!! That is sooo crazy!! I love her falling asleep in the bumbo, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete