Friday, December 10, 2010

Baby Showers

Baby Shower #1 = Family


It was held at our church building because we are such a large group.
(A huge thanks to my Aunt Pat and her girls for being in charge and putting everything together....they put in a TON of work and we really appreciate it!! ) 

Baby Shower #2 = Work

My work did a combined wedding/baby shower for a co-worker and I.  We had a taco bar which was delicious and a ton of work was put into it.

Baby Shower #3 = Friends

I forgot to take pictures, but Jeannette was nice enough to host my friend shower at her house and put it all together.  It was such a fun night and great to see and catch up with everyone. 

Everyone was so nice and generous!!  We got some really cute things at every shower and are so excited to use them.  I think this little girl is pretty much set and just needs to come now! (well maybe in a few more weeks)  We cannot thank everyone enough for their generosity and are so grateful to have such wonderful family, friends, and co-workers.

2 comments:

  1. Loved all the stuff you got! I can't wait to meet lil Brooklyn. That is nice of work to throw you a shower. Thanks for bringing me some food from it he he he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! SO nice of your work to throw you that, seriously. There are a lot of bitter betty's in life, glad you don't work with them.

    ReplyDelete