Sunday, September 5, 2010

West High Athletic Hall of Fame

I am  a lucky man.  I usually, well never, write on this blog - this is an exception. I have to brag about my wife because I know she wouldn't post this on here otherwise.  When I was a boy, I had no idea how amazing my future wife would be.  We received the announcement that she would be inducted into her high school's Athletic Hall of Fame. She has accomplished so much. 
Everyday I am reminded about how amazing she is by the things she is always doing for me and others.  I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished.  I love her. 
Congratulations Becky!

14 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!! You are so right though, Becky would not brag it up for herself (I on the other hand...would). Congrats Beck!!! Good Job John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so proud of you and think you totally deserve this award! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Becky!!!
    So happy and proud of you!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD JOB BECK!!! Loved this... I didn't know they did this kind of stuff. You have done some amazing things. Good Job at posting it John.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of you! You are AMAZING!Way to brag John. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky, you are amazing!!! I am so glad John posted this! What awesome accomplishments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That could possibly be the cutest, sweetest, kindest blog post from a husband that I have ever read! What a cute husband you have! Congrats on the accomplishment. You are such a woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOO WOO! GO BECK!!! You deserve all the credit!!! And John's right, your too humble to even mention it. Congrats girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks John! We are so proud of you Becky! Thanks for all those wonderful years you gave us of warming the bleachers at womens basketball games at West, WWCC and MSU-Northern!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw that article, Becky! You are such a rockstar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a good husband!!! Good job John!!! And....Way to go Beck!!! Awesome job:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats. That is really cool. Love the surprise post by John. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. first of all i seriously suck at reading your blog!

    2nd of all, CONGRATS!!!! Becky you are a true ROCK STAR! Seriously impressed by you...

    and Gianni...a BLOG POST??? are we going to hear more of your voice here now? hope so! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete