Monday, January 18, 2010

Car Show


John and I went to a car show at the Southtown Expo Center recently.  After we went to the Festival of Trees in December I promised John we would do something more "manly" soon.  So he picked the car show since he LOVES cars.  It was actually really neat.  They had tons of different types of cars, old ones that had been fixed up and new ones of 2010.  I think John was in heaven :)  Maybe one day we can afford the car of his dreams - a porsche 911 turbo, only $150,000 (ok, maybe not).  Below are pictures of some of our favorites.






2 comments:

  1. Those car shows are fun to go to. They always have really neat cars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was nice of you to go to a "manly" event. I made Paul go to a chick flick and I think he was serioulsy bored, but he made it through!

    ReplyDelete