Sunday, December 20, 2009

Maggi's Wedding - Part 1

Over the weekend I flew out to Ohio for one of my best friend's weddings. Maggi was the first person I met in the singles ward when I lived in Ohio during the summer of 2008. We instantly became great friends and we have stayed in touch since. I was asked to be a bridesmaids and had so much fun being in her wedding! It has made me that much more excited for my own, if that is even possible :)

I flew in Thursday night (December 17th) and made it just in time for Maggi's bridal shower. We played lots of games, including the one where you make a wedding dress out of toilet paper.


We also played a game where we had to put on nylons with oven mits. (I won!)


Friday I was able to spend time with my good friend Melody and her husband Derek. We went to lunch at Red Robin and then spent the rest of the afternoon shopping at the outlet mall. That evening I spent with my favorite family in Ohio, the Rasmussen's, eating pizza and playing games at a friend's house. Saturday was the wedding (I'll post more about that next) and that night I spent with the Rasmussen's agian. It was so much fun to hang out with Kirsten and the kids. I miss them so much already!! Even though I love having Jeannette, Jon, and the kids back, I sometimes miss them living in Ohio, only because it is such a great place to visit!!

2 comments:

  1. Jace - I really love your blog!!! I too, miss Ohio a ton - but it's so nice to be back by family. We're so excited for your wedding - yahoo!

    ReplyDelete