Tuesday, November 23, 2010

33 weeks or 34 weeks?

We had another ultrasound this morning of our little girl to check her size.  My due date has been changed a lot because we weren't exactly sure when I got pregnant.  Originally my due date was January 6th, then the 12th, and then the 18th.  I thought I was 32 weeks along.

BUT....

turns out I am 33 or 34 weeks!!  The ultrasound confirmed she was 34 weeks, due January 2nd, but my doctors nurse said we would wait for the doctor to look at the results before he officially moved it up.

Anyway, here are some 3D pictures they took of her:


:)

9 comments:

  1. Wahoo- baby is coming early!!! Can't wait. Love those ultrasound pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! what good news for you that you'll be pregnant two weeks less than you thought AND you can meet your sweet baby that much sooner! :) Those 3D pics are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I am so excited for you! I cannot wait to meet her and give her a big squeeze. Lucy is excited that her friend is coming sooner than expected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She has the sweetest, cutest little face! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for a sooner due date!! I'm super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so SOON Becky!!! You will be a MOM before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those ultrasound pictures are really cool! Nice it is moved up, but is that bad for your mom?

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is good news! maybe she'll be born on New Year's Day -- what a cool birthday 1-1-11!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing like getting moved UP. Hooray. She is adorable too. She looks like she has a little smiley face. And cheeks that must be pinched by me!

    ReplyDelete